Friday, May 30, 2008

Ipoh!! Ipoh!! Ipoh!!

I've been talking about Ipoh's food lately. Now, Im going to Ipoh. But, no visiting nor food-hunting, im going for the Leo Forum this trip.


It's the 10th District 308 B2 Leo Forum. Unlike I went two years ago in Johor, which was the Multiple District 308 Leo Forum containing three countries, this time only a few states participating. Expectations were high from me, as I can see the leaderships of Leos, haha, know or not huh KOK??

I will tell more after the forum. But,here i will tell one of the excitements, the fellowship night, STARLIGHT DINNER.


Wow, Singer-Dancer Danny Wen, Dina from Malaysian Idol, Digi Celebriteens will be PERFORMING on that night!!


The District's Leo Idol 08' will also be held on that night!!! Hey all superstars to be that night!! And so, we were supposed to dress all those blink blink shirts, like the superstars.


The project to be held in the forum.

Oh ya, there's also a Banquet Dinner on the second night. So let's see how smart and impecccable the Leos dress!!!




P/S: I will try to blog in Ipoh since Nicholas told me the whole Ipoh is set up with the WIFI network, but has to pay RM5 for a day.

No comments: