Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Holidays

It's Thursday. And I have just went back from KL. Gosh, tomorrow off to Ipoh already. No time for me to rest!! Anyway, since im free today, i went to school in the morning to do something and checked out how's OZIO going on.



Not many activities in school though. Football's training, Polices' Cadet, KRS, Chinese Orchestra and of course the Scouts!!! Oh ya, let me tell you, Im a registered Scout ok?!! haha.


Pathway to Chung Ling's Heaven. I went up to our YE room to look trough since i missed two meetings already. Wanna spy?? Ok. Tell you all something. We, CHUNG LING YEs like to sew!!!! hahaha.


Nice place?? NO!!! It's a polluted river.





Few of my friends were playing basketball. Yang Jie, Zez, Chung, Ernie.....

Just when i was on my way out of the school, i met Zez and Yang Jie. They were BULYYING the KRS newbies. And now i know why the number of attendance of KRS activities reduces tremendously. Had a little talk with them, then Shi Jie and Lip Wei arrived.



Scouts Campfire. I got many friends are scouts, or i can say many Scouts friends. (In chinese, i think of few words to describe them, 死狗朋友) They are busy every every time i met them, and now, they are preparing for the campfire. You can see the ants moving from the Campfire Site (front of school) to the Scouts Den ( back of school). They carry bamboos, and many of them one by one. LOL. I really know the nilai, KERAJINAN, right now.

Later on, I met up with two bad boys in Prangin Mall. Walked here and there, then Nicholas and I went to tuition. Basically, that's my only day in Penang fo the first week's holiday. I tried to finish few stuffs so i can have my holiday started next Monday. No hang outs at least two days for me, I need a good rest at home alone for these two days. Anyway, do chat or message me if you miss me!!! haha.






P/S: Arrhhh... There's too many for me to update. This post is just a crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.
did i bully?? =.=