Sunday, May 4, 2008

Starbucks, Here I Come!!

At first, Nicholas and I planned to go to Shu Xuan(A great place to study), but its located at the Beach Street and we were lazy to take a bus there, so just find a place in Gurney Plaza and sit down.


My A3's friends are all in the Redbox while we were actually not welcomed to go in.


Okay, nevermind, i got no mood of singing either. Here comes the drinks, Thanks yuesi again!! I promise to treat you next time!! haha


Yuesi was there to teach us BIO and she got a chance to online, thanks to Xin's Vostro 1400.


Unlike last year, many motivated me to study in class, i think this year only a few or non will get me into studies. Erm, Xiu Xin?? Ya, at least still got him.


This boy cant live without computer. If the world only left with computer and water, I bet he chooses computer!! haha


Boy, headache arh??


She refreshed my mind about all those BIO facts.


Nicholas brought along a webcam. He said many also did this in United States.


Ya, if you were at nickchan.net yesterday afternoon, you stand a chance to see us live in the starbucks!!!


We then headed to Chopperboard for dinner since we got a few coupons given in school.


That's my Friday. Hectic again, yet enjoyable.



P/S: Some photos supplied courtesy of Nicholas.

No comments: