Monday, May 12, 2008

Teejin, with his thoughts...

Okay, as i've mentioned in one of my first few posts in this blog, i will introduce myself a little by a little. Since i got some feelings to reveal some of my secrets (Nah, as if! haha) so i will write a few things that are mainly about me or what i'm thinking.


1) I am a procrastinator. I almost delay everything even things that i ought to do. Yet, i'm glad as i always able to finish it at the eleventh hour.


2) I prefer an education system that emphasizes the development of critical thinking, more practical work for the application of knowledge we learned and more importantly curriculum & core curriculum that offered are able to challenge students to be responsible world citizens who think creatively, reason critically, communicate effectively and learn enthusiastically.


3) I care the most among the school stuff at this moment is the Leo Club. Things gone so so so wrong for this club not only lately, perhaps these few years?? Haha. I will put some effort on it once my examination is over.


4) I enjoy sleeping and eating. I can sleep just after a little while i've been awake. And it's a long sleep, not a nap!!!LOL I really love food, but only that suits my taste buds or some really extraodinary delicacies. (Well, who else dont like to sleep and eat??)


5) I belongs to the greatest club in the world, Manchester United. I am the club's fan since I was 10. And I only watch the football of Manchester United, you're wrong if you think I watch most football matches. I said to myself I will visit to the Old Trafford one day.


I wanted to write ten facts about me at first. Too bad, time and my brain do not allow me. Since my mind only full of some Science facts right now and the time flies so fast like warning me i'm in the last few minutes of life, I might as well stop here and get back into study.


Stay tuned, more to come...

2 comments:

Noel_Ziyang said...

MU sux..!!

Anonymous said...

um.... thoughts??? these are thoughts??? last time i checked thoughts are what you think, ain't not "I love to eat!".....

fine fine fine, to err is human to forgive is divine. I forgive you human...

Hahaha..... actually no la.... very good d ur posts. Keepu up the good work! (preferably after the exams)