Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Congratulations!!

Im back from Leo Forum!! And i got the mood to blog at last. Just a simple one first, tonnes of photos and blogs to post later on.

We got Award Presentation Ceremony in one of the events in Leo Forum. The Awards were initiated as a way to recognise the contribution of Leos, who have worked out so hard throughout the fiscal year 2007-2008. I can say the ceremony was such tedious and many wasnt interested in this event. However, the spirit of leo never ends. Once a club has won an award, the whole club members would stand up and ROAR!!! ....till it rocked the whole ballroom and built up the Leos' atmosphere.


Haha. YEAH!! I got two awards this year. The Outstanding Director Award and the Leo Proficiency Award. It wasn't a great year to my club and I seriously think that my club didnt deserve many awards that we have won. (It includes mine, OF COURSE)


I went to the interview last few months if you guys still remember my post about the Proficiency Interview. I passed at last, and here's the certificate. I also got a vest for this.







Ya, we, Penang kias won really many awards. Region 1-Region 2 Leos, ROAR!!! Chung Ling won one of the most prestigous award, Top Alpha Leo Award. He is our 2nd Vice President, Leo Teoh Him Keat, one of my seniors who guide me along, throughout my 4 years in the Leo family.


Undeniably, the best club from Penang this year is the Leo Club of Penang(City), my ChungLing's sister club. Sweeping the Top Omega Leo CLub, Top President, Top Secretary, Top Projects, and of course a lot of Outstanding and Merit Awards.
Penang(City) my Omega Leo Club? Let's see.

Simple post anyway. Lastly, my hearthiest congratulations to Leo Club of SMK Assunta and Leo Club of SMJK Sam Tet for winning the Top Alpha Club for the fiscal year 2007-2008.





P/S: I didnt have many photos as i was lazy to take photos during the
forum. I'll post more about forum once i got the photos.

2 comments:

tyee said...

congratssss hehee =D
continue work up for ur leo =)

have to study now haihh coutdown few days to exam but weee countdown few more weeks back to penang! we go eat cendol k haha

KOKahKOK said...

yo .....jin goign to fight sam tet dis year? u have long way to go to fight Inn shen! ......must 光宗耀祖