Friday, May 9, 2008

Simple, yet Meaningful.

I seldom transfer my photos from my phone. I feel that i took the photos in my phone are all for me to see through like some great memories to me, especially when i miss them or suddenly feel like want to see some friends or family members' faces.

I was viewing through my photos in my phone just now and found out something i almost forgot which i wanted to post last time.



That's it. A simple, yet meaningful thingy from our Biology's practical teacher, Miss Yuesi. She did a total of eighty something pieces for every of her students. OMG!! And she spent a whole day for these.

我送你一颗忘忧草,
再为你逮只幸福鸟,
当幸福鸟含着忘忧草向你飞来时,
请你把你的心整理好,
那是我对你最好的祝福,
只希望你能快乐到老,
幸福到老!!


That's what it says. Erh, sorry if you dont know Chinese.





P/S:月丝,感动吧我这么珍惜你的作品. 哈哈!!!

No comments: