Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ohh! Headache!!


A HEADACHE (cephalalgia in medical terminology) is a condition of pain in the head; sometimes neck or upper back pain may also be interpreted as a headache. It ranks amongst the most common local pain complaints and may be frequent for few people.

And according to Wikipedia,common causes are tension, migraine, eye strain, dehydration, low blood sugar, and sinusitis. Much rarer are headaches due to life-threatening conditions such as meningitis, encephalitis, cerebral aneurysms, extremely high blood pressure, and brain tumors.



Okay. I was off from school yesterday. I woke up early in the morning as i wanted to do some study. GOSH!! One week for WTH-so-many subjects?? Ya, that's me, i do last minute revision.

We can imagine or expect what will happen next in our life, but we will never know what will really happen. That's what i got when i started my revision, HEADACHE!!!

Right now, i read through some causes of headache, i got myself the two most probable causes, TENSION & DEHYDRATION.

Therefore, I didn't study last night as i felt real terrible. Thus, i just went to bed early and just got up early this morning to study. And oh God!! The headache still here!! HELP ME!!!!


I do hope this headache will go ASAP as i seriously need time for study at this critical moment!!!

No comments: