Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My life, My day, My Wednesday

Thank you YAB Lim Guan Eng, Thank you my dearly YB DSAI. We, Penangites had a public holiday yesterday. Wee~~ As expected, DSAi won and now its all about when will he be sworn in though our Mr Speaker said that it will be held tomorrow.

Today back to school and got a really boring day. Only the history teacher came in while other periods were free before recess. Most of them went to play basketball, some of them enjoyed their slumber (so am i), and only few of them were at class!!! Blah, i joined the gang later in the basketball court and we managed to sneak in to canteen to have a drink. After recess was still fun but started to get bored for the last few periods, telling us our exam results, discussing about exam paper... Boring.

As usual, marathon math tuition after school, now at home wondering my oh-so-many stuffs.

Whatever, my week will be filled up with most Leos stuffs, activities, meetings and functions.



P/S: Just a crap post, since its one of the boring day in my life so i might as well record it down. Nothing special is just special. hahaha. I'm crazy.

No comments: