Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's Holiday!!!

Yeah, what do you guys think?? Holidays approaching. Gosh, I like it!!!

I love travelling. Perhaps go to a place like this as in the photo (Ghadira Bay, Malta)?? It's nice to go around the world, be it with family members, schoolmates, friends, or even travel alone!! I like it all. Unfortunately, i have no $$$ to even go to some close places.

Beside preparing and slogging for my 2nd term test, i actually started planning my holidays. A fews thing for sure, no distance travelling, the tuition continues, no homework for me and no pressure!!!

I think of a few activities for myself this short holidays. Unlike last holidays which i rested for around 5 days at home, i'm going to get myself a hectic yet enjoyable holiday.

Here's a short list that what im going to do this holiday:
  1. Getting Leo Club back to right track.
  2. Carry out more interesting and useful projects by Leo Club
  3. Attend my tuition class & pay more attention
  4. School's GERKO stupid course (I didnt really want to have any contact with this school during holidays except Leo Club)
  5. More hang outs
  6. One/two-day Penang trip. ( Batu Ferringhi and Georgetown!!!!)
  7. Get some small gatherings to PARRR--TTYYY!!!! ( Old friends, new friends, long lost friends & my cousins coming Penang this holiday too!! Wee~~)
That's it currently. I still cant find an activity that can really satisfy me to make the holidays meaningful. What do you guys think?? Any ideas?? Any activities, call me out!!!!




2 comments:

tyee said...

happy holidaysss haha enjoy olypic ba i don't even got tv to watch here and got so many reports with me!!

Anonymous said...

ei... boi ar... exam not over u planning for holiday d har.... study lar...