Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miss my class??

Back to school, back to 4SA5. Dad fetched me as it rained heavily yesterday. Sorry for making you guys wait at the door, haha, cant go into the class. As usual, after the holidays we will get our exam's results, so no lessons at all. Again, no more English teacher, we got a funny one from April till August, now back to that empty English lesson. Yeah!!

Miss my class?? erm quite. Here's some of my school life.
4SA5, 2008.

Notebook in a class??

Hair cut?? Hahaha

I got no idea what were they doing.

So tall for what?? haha

Sleep in my class?? You're welcome!! XD


Sleeping is a trend.

Thank you Chess Club, they got to play Mahjung.

Kapster-ing, Crapping is a must in my class.

Do you know why i cant sleep in the morning at class?? BECAUSE THESE TWO!!!! Hours before recess period, these two in front of me cant really make sense (for blocking the teachers to see im sleeping). Boo!! hahahaa.

Oh ya, finally, i transferred my hp's photos into computer, thats why you guys can see these pics. But some are long ago already. So do you think i miss my class??






Next few posts, my holidays.
Dont ask my why i didnt update my blog. Shut up!!! hahaha

Only two activities for this short holidays. Leos + Fun. That's all. Stay tuned.
(Photos by KokahKok.com & Mxdoing.com)

No comments: