Friday, August 15, 2008

Holidays, FUN???


Went to school for Monitors' and Leo stuffs. Fun as usual, but very boring as all of the monkeys didnt come to school (Ponteng school for Gurney, rajinnya) Finished all the things i have to do before holidays, prepared all the things i got to do during holidays, and I'm happy. By the way, i think i have settled my Key Officers' Controversy. ( Damn it, i will elaborate more about this next time, FOR SURE!!) AND I HEREBY ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE STEPPED DOWN FROM ALL THE KEY OFFICERS' POSTS except as the president of the leo club of clhs. I'm no more the presidents of three clubs and manymore as the rumours spreaded.

Blah, i don't care anymore.

Whatever la. And know what?? It's HOliday!!!! At last. Woohooo. I started my hectic yet fun holidays already.More and more starting tomorrow. Gosh. Well, i got a crazy outing with classmates today. Yes, damn crazy and i didnt want to elaborate more about that. haha.

Anyway, we supported our Lee Chong Wei at Chili's. Shouted like kampung boy (WE ARE FROM KAMPUNG BAHRU though!! XD) and even waving our lovely Jalur Gemilang, provided by Liang Chek. Fortunately, he won, else we would be very embarassing as a lot of ppl thr and we were the noisiest. LOL

Malaysia Boleh!! Lee Chong Wei Boleh!!

Yes, i got really a tight holiday schedule for me. And that's why i gotta cancel my outing with friends to Batu Feringghi this Saturday. Even a saturday, gosh i got meeting in the morning, project's preparation in the afternoon and dinner at night. LOL. Dying soon.

I'm tired, but i'm going to get used to it.

And i think i will post up the timetable of the activities going to be held during the holidays of the Leo Club of Chung Ling High School. Join us, if you want!!! haha.


P/S: I'm crazy as the pic above. Get away from me. Hahahahaha.

No comments: