Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to life?? reality??

Test is finally over. Wong Mew Choo's Olympic Run is also over.

Haha. Tell me what to do after test?? Gaming?? Watching Olympics?? No way, i need to get back into work right after the test!! I dont even have a single day rest.

I've been putting aside my little Monitors' HR Unit a few days due to the test. I got some ''good songs'' sang by my Handball Club's teacher advisor to me just now, questioning me what have i done since i took over the club, i answered him nothing. HAHA.

Shoot me if you Dare!! XD

LEO?? I know my roles in this club already. Besides leading the club, im the one to let ppl shoot at me. All the so creative leos who can create some unexpected problems, letting me to be gun-shot. Kena-ing so many bullets at one time is really a bad feeling. AND ALL THESE ARE NOT ABOUT RESPONSIBILITIES!! You dont have the need to remind me that being a president must be ready for that. I may be ready for that, but im not ready for my leos throwing their frustrations at me, throwing their stuffs at me, like ordering me to do?? I help as much as i can do, and i never even speak out of my own difficulties.

Dont force me to be in such tired mode even though it is just the start of the fiscal year 08-09.


Anyway, i almost finish up my holiday schedule, starting with an exciting weekend. yeah!!!

No comments: