Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh! Food!


'Ho Chiak' Food Fair was held in the Mount Miriam Hospital last Sunday to raise fund for the cancer aid, featuring 112 stalls of delicious food and homemade food.


Even our dear Penang Chief Minister YAB Lim Guan Eng went!!!


Unfortunately, i didnt go at last since my parents were at nearby and as well buy me food can already.


My mum got some free coupons and again hunted a lot of food for me haha.


Oh!Food! I'm loving it!


Honey Roasted Chicken Rice... Yummy...


Some sort of European Food i supposed... Not Bad.


Indian Food. Chicken Tandoori. I dont like the sauce. LOL


Of course, mum bought me my favourite. Know what it is??


Penang-styled Chicken Rice. Hmmm... Ok larh...


WAHAHA bakery?? XD. muahahaaa....


My mum bought some bread from WAHAHA.


Almond Biscuit. My dad should be the one who bought this i think. He likes almond.


Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!


Tarts... From Wong Kok if im not mistaken...


And my parents even bought this!!! Any idea what it is?? haha






















This is life, We will never know what happens next. Therefore, cherish every moment you have right now. Eat whatever you want!! haha.

1 comment:

tyee said...

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
why u got so many food to eat mia????? gai lar u i tak dpt makan ho liao here u showed all ho liao pics there..........so many pics gok..then i missing cendol just now went to alvin's blog saw CENDOL's pic there migoshhh.....damn misssing penang's food lar hahaaa go back must eat till crazy....
btw, WAHAHA is a bakery in BM there one haha..khai xin ah the tambun friend her neighbour is the WAHAHA's owner lai haha that day i went to find her time she went to WAHAHA bought breads mar hehe so i know lor...eih got one pic what's that?the one u said dad beli mia...
oh goshhh im so hungry right now...
love