Friday, April 25, 2008

Leo Proficiency Interview

Well, I actually dont want to post this. But since my the other post's photos got a little problems, so i may as well post this out.


It happened last Saturday. I went to the interview again after failing once and missed out once. And again its in Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang, our club's house.


Cute Rong Zhi finishing up the questionaires. He the in-coming President or in-coming Secretary or lost out in the election like.... Haha


Me!!! According to one of my tuition teacher, he said im LC. LOL!!


The bloggers' gang. The photography's gang. The LEO's gang.


Okay, what's a Leo Proficiency Interview? It is actually a test for Leos in the knowledge about the Leo Clubs, Lions Clubs and some general knowledge. Unlike last time, I think I've done pretty well and had some good conversations with the Lions.

No comments: