Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Life Recently...


Okay. I've got same daily routine for the past few weeks. School life is killing me off currently. My studies, my oh-so-many-problems Y.E, my no-eye-see Leo, my monitors' stuff...... Yet, these are all school stuffs. Yup, I feel like quite bored lately and have nothing much to do besides this, some hang outs with friends, watching movies, singing, photo-shooting, eating & sleep! Yeah, that's it! I will try to challenge more stuffs in the coming days, most probably after my first term examination. Blogging, maybe some music intruments, a trip to somewhere else, or even earn some $$$.... All this have came across my mind and I'm finding my time to suit these into my life.


Just be happy, no matter what happens.

My 2nd Post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha wei ur blog vevry nice ler...
i also bored wit life here deee so damn boring one. stupid lar uni life so sien n busy n hectic...worst still food here really sucks n expensive i tell u haha...n the ice kacang pic balik pg i mau go eat sini mia ice kacang all beh yiong one..some more like rm3.80 or rm4...i miss pg's cendol too haha anyway we must live life happily lar haha bee happy ya...ok off to my chem dee
enjoy life =)
love, tyee