Friday, April 18, 2008

My Weekends. (March-April) PART II

I involved pretty much in school stuffs these few weekends. That's why my life seems to be so boring lately. hehe.


I got another holiday for Friday. Too bad, I missed out again to join my fellow pals to watch the Pool Championship as I cant find a transport to G hotel that day.


Oh Ya! And I attended my sister club, Leo Club of Convent Datuk Keramat's anniversary in one of the Sundays. I lost RM28 for this!


There were games, chit-chat, speech, prize-giving ceremony, Leo Idol 08 performance.... etc.


Happy Birthday, Leo Club of CDK!!!


Hey, we are from Leo Club of Chung Ling High School. I'm Leo Tan Tee Jin. XD

P/S: I just updated some interesting parts of my March-April's weekends. Stuffs like some hang outs, at home, club's meeting... I'm not gonna elaborate in the post My Weekends. But, maybe next time.

No comments: