Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm a nut!!


Know what? I woke up at 2.30am to finish up my oh-so-many essays. So call me what you want, im really mad nowadays. I wanted to watch football actually. hehe. Okay. My nights' sleeping time these few days is from 11.00pm to 2.30am LOL. As a football maniac, I have no choice last two days but to get up and watch the UEFA Champions League. haha.



P/S: Actually this post is to show off my essays. Haha.






Photo taken using my dear Sony Ericsson K810i, so not very clear.

2 comments:

tyee said...

wai haha u also so late ah these few nights...i here every night like 3-4am one like gila not enough sleep..slept at 430am this morning then rushed for lab session at nine mana tau woke up so early rushed there only knew no lab session gai lar...don't sleep too late everynight lar if no football haha =)

Alien Monkey said...

wow! u hav blog too! COOL! fren 4eva








ps. btw ur essays r way so cool!!