Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Weekends. (March-April)

Well, I bet most of you know that teenagers like me nowadays dont really have free time during the weekdays. A morning school's lesson, an afternoon nap, some studies's stuff, tuition, clubs' activities and some entertainments. Ya, that's it! My whole day! I've been wondering why i cant do more things in the weekdays, especially things apart from school.


Since weekends are only considered as my free day, so there's no doubt a young & active 16-year-old should stay at home. Come on, enjoy our life!! =)


Ya, I will start introduce my weekends from this, Chung Ling High School's 2008 Cross Country Run. I joined. I got punture this year along with Zheng Feng. Anyway, both of us are qualified to join the Hill Climbing Competition.


My classmate, Arron. Ya, most of my friends were having fun. Too bad, I didnt join them as I wanted to qualify for the hill climbing which is one of the most exciting competition for me during my 4 years life in CLHS.


Yes, after the run, I walked from Youth Park to my primary school (Penang Chinese Girls' Primary School), paid my visit to my best academic place, and continued my walking journey to Nic's house in Tanjong Tokong. Then, we walked to Gurney Plaza for an afternoon's Sing. At first, I wanted to tumpang some teacher's car. Too bad, I cant make it as I was in a rush of time.

And yes, during that weekend, I went to my Monitors' Exco Camp. Honestly, I learnt something else over there although many complaints about this camp. Imagine an interview from 3am-5am?? haha. And I missed out to join my fellow friends to Sepang F1 Grand Prix. I've heard quite fun though. I went last year. Damn hot.


I rushed to join my Leo gang the next day in Gurney Plaza. Leo Idol 08' Finale over here. I went, i helped, i served, i took videos and of course photograph!

Conclusion: Exhausted Weekend!


P/S: My Weekends Posts will be divided into a few parts.

No comments: