Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Weekends. (April-March) PART IV


I went to CDK Food Fair 08' during one of the Sundays. Lions Club of Georgetown organised this event, I supported them since I'm a Leo. XD


I went to hunt for food. Expectedly, the food was expensive. A hot climate that day and many ppl went here too, I saw many lala(s), tukao(s), emo(s), superstar-dressed, what kind of styles you also can see it. LOL. I'm not part of that!


Alvin & I did a good job that day - Be a paparazzi!! Haha.
No further elaboration for this pic as a protect for the two inside this pic. Muahahaa....


The hot cake of the day, Haunted House. Beelines of queue never stops. Thats why we waited for so long. RM5 per entry. Worthed as i can see some ghosts, not worthed as they were not SCARY AT ALL!!


Those who were in-charged of ticketing got frustrated as there was over-crowded.


Wei Chung... hehe... His darling was staring at me when this pic was taken! XD

We were all there until the fair ended. Had some good conversations with friends and off we went to Prangin Mall. Not really at there as we went to find Matthew, our camera shop's boy. Thanks Alvin's dad for dropping me home too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leo tan tee jin
kesian 0 comment
d pic u took for being a paparazzi
is d nicest of all..
the other no eye see..haha jkjk
is dat gurl u like in cdk?
triple ha..

janice said...

sweet sweet lo...
the last picture...

janice said...

sweet sweet lo the last picture...
hehe...