Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just join us.

Trust me, you may go crazy sometimes when you take over a super busy club, especially for me being so inexperience. Anyhow, i may start to work out to upgrade, or i can say reform the Leo Club of Chung Ling High School next friday. By the way, tonnes of reports yet to submit, letters yet to send to other clubs, and lots of calls to fellow Lions waiting for me to do before i start a change for the club.

Interested in what do Leo Clubs do?? Feel free to visit our club's site by clicking here!!! Managed by our Mr Vice President, Nicholas Chan. There's a lot of activities during the year end holidays. Even me myself, may not be able to attend all!! Check them out at that site.

There's quite a number of joint projects with sister clubs lately.

And thanks Seng for the photos.


Join us, Let's Enjoy Ourselves! -quotes from our past president.

No comments: