Saturday, October 25, 2008

Greenlane's Mcdonald

I went to Greenlane's Mcdonald on the last day of the PMR Examination. Just as last year, they finished their Geography paper around 9something, then woooaaaCrazy they went. A schooling Friday, A working day, let's see how the day was.

8.00am - I reached Penang largest Mcdonald. Not many people. A few working adults stopped by to have breakfast then went to work in a rush. Retirees came in sports suit. I supposed they have just finished their tai-chi session.

9.00am - I had my breakfast, along with Arron and Jiunn. Early morning meetings could be seen too. Few CLHS F3 guys came, marking the end of the 08' PMR.

10.00am - School uniforms could be seen, more and more. CLHS, PFS, PCGHS, GSS, HENG EE, CHUNG HWA..... later on, This big restaurant turned into a school. Hundreds of students. Around 40-50 PFS guys came together, straight went upstairs. Weird.


11.00am - We moved outside as its too noisy in the restaurant. WTH!!! PFS guys ponteng-ed here and sat all around us. Smoking, gambling, vulgaring.... without even ordering a SUNDAE CONE!!!! terrible.


12.00noon - Malays seen flirting around with girls. Indians and some malays seen smoking and gambling. Chineses (Me! Me! Me!) seen looking at their SUCCESS Biology and Form 4 SEj Textbook. *All of them are students.* Every outsiders who walked pass had wierd looking at us. No choice, terrible Education System. Students all ponteng, except those Form3s.

1.00pm - Few of my friends get frustrated as it's really noisy and they're like so so uneducated. I put on Nicholas's iTouch to listen some musics instead of listening those XXXX words. TIAN came to meet us, while being fooled by Anthony. haha

2.00pm - Just when i was thinking that us ChungLing boys were better than them, i saw few of my schoomates far opposite Mcdonald. Yes, them! They've finished school. They came for a lunch?? I don't think so. TIAN was still doing Add Maths beside me (As if!!!)


3.00pm - Answers revealed. They came to gamble. They came to meet up with girls. Ohh, Chung Ling boys!!! Not feeling to study anymore, went upstairs to see how fun were they. TIAN and i went to the playground as well.


4.00pm - Cannot tahan already, went home. I'm relieved i still got only one year left in Malaysia's Education System.

This should be my most serious time with TIAN. I cant really find a serious time with him.





By the way, i just found that i went on a date with Arron the day before this.

I had breakfast, lunch and dinner with him. We spent practically 13hours together. Happy, Arron? muahahaaa.

He taught me something lately, he really concentrate during study. Great.

No comments: