Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to school.

Stepped into the land of 4SA5 after a week of holidays. (Yeah, you can get 9 days of holidays eventhough the Raya Celebration was just 2 days, I LOVE YOU, MALAYSIA!!) Not really at class today, as today is the photo-shooting day for the 09' Graduation Magazine Committees. Fast?? haha. We actually took our individual graduation photo (for form4s!!) few months ago, i bet our school is one the earliest to do that.



I dont think you can see 4SA5 students sitting properly on their sits or their own places except two periods, Moral and History. Other than that?? hahhahaha.

As our Maths Teacher said, ''Over here is just like the kindy or the children daycare centre. You can see a lot of boys sitting on the floor!! See!! (Pointing towards the 'children'). ''

Physics lesson!!

Physics lesson is always my favourite lesson, especially with such a lovely teacher. haha. After talking with the Graduation Magazine guys, i went back into the class and said to her, ''Hey, selamat hari raya!!'' She was like, huh?? Seconds later, she wished me back, ''Oh, happy deepavali!!''

Sometimes you cant stop some creative students in Chung Ling High School. Just like my seniors endless enthusiasm towards music, they created the oh-so-famous Chung Ling Rap Anthems few years ago. And now, you can see some really creative artists at my class. I wonder siapa dia!!! haha. My class tables were almost clean during the start of the year, now around 40% tables are dedicated for the artist to improve on his talent. haiz.

By the way, i dunno who did this?!! An umbrella included?? Gosh, another artistic sculpture in my class. LMAO.

No comments: