Monday, June 9, 2008

A Thursday at Friend's House.

Thursday. I was about to join my friends in school for the CLHS Koperasi Gathering. But at the last minute, my another gang of friend,called me for a small gathering with them at Teikz house. Since i paid RM15 for the Scouts campfire already, im not willing to fork out another RM12/RM15. And of course, i wanna stay away from that Big Clock Building, Chung Ling High School. So, i gave them 747 Aeroplane while i went to find Teik as i hardly can see Teik n co. even for a movie due to my overwhelming shit activities.







Ya, i remebered Ck said when we were in Jusco, ''Why are we supposed to have healthy food in an unhealthy food party??'' You're right, men!! haha


That's how they gone wild.


Since the Las Vegas members didnt come, so we just entertained each other with some games.


The cards were used to play the game. Some sort like Truth or Dare?? I played plenty of times yet i dont know what is the game's name.

Below were part of the game:

Dare to lick?? omg...


Its not a kiss i remembered clearly, but i forgot what were they doing actually.


And the most disgusting of all.


I did this!! Foot massage for him, so great.



They two kept on mix, mix and mix. Cocktail meh???






They drink, drank, drunk... LOL


But we didnt know what we drank also, they two mixed up whatever liquid available in Teik's house. Coke, Pepsi, sauce, milk, milo, egg?? arrhh i just know all weird stuffs.


Its nice sometimes to sit down together and share the happiness with friends as it fosters the friendship. Rather than hanging out as its tiring, or staying at home. Especially for ppl like me.


And i just noticed everyone was using their phone in this pic except Teik and I.


They played something nice after the game. Prank Call!! It wasnt that successful at first as Chia Hong laughed in the call.


Anyway, that guy was terrified after the phone passed to Yu Zhe. You damn pro men!! And lastly the phone went to the big boss, CK. After all gone like gonna be a fight, Ck told that guy,'' So when are you free?? Wanna come gurney and meet??(for the purpose of settling the argument stuff) .......... And lastly Ck said,''I treat you a meal at KimGary!!'' Haha.

And we did the weirdest thing before we went home. I'll not elaborate here. Ask me personally if you wanna know.

That's one of my night during holidays. Simple yet fun. Chung Ling High School?? Piss off!!

*That's all your horror movie in your house Teik?? So so
so lame your horror movie!! haha.



1 comment:

khai liang said...

Do u guys overnite? Its damn fun!! Can i join the nxt party? Haha ^^ Mz call me up ya nxt time, OK?
-ed-