Friday, September 5, 2008

A short break.

''Meeting again?? Gosh!!!''

Yes, i heard it for the first time just now. Looking back what i have done for the past few weekends, i was working endlessly for my club. Gosh. I've spent my time in Leo even on my precious Sunday, for the forth or fifth consecutive week!! A lot more work to do before the club is back to the right track. I'm working hard on it.

Anyway, i rejected the invitation to the Leo Fellowship organised by my twinning club, Sam Tet in the eleventh hour. I wanted to have a meeting at first, but since we didnt manage to get a class, so i might just give a break for everyone, including me.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT TOMORROW, 6th of SEPTEMBER 2008, IS A SPECIAL HOLIDAY for the LEO CLUB of CHUNG LING HIGH SCHOOL.




hahahaha. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee..
now oni i noe so many clhs's leo
r blogger..
haa..
great..
=]
anyway..
post more often ya..
added u in msn..
n view my blog too,k??
thx..