Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday.

Went to school for my monitors' HR Unit meeting. A short and nice meeting then went to see how's the YE interview stuff going on. Rushed to Leo's Anniversary Meeting in Mcd after that. LoL. Meetings, please give me a rest!!!

I cant hang out these days during the saturday's afternoon as i have accounts tuition. My mind will be functioning for just 50% after the tuition. Too many digits and non-stop pressing of the calculators.

Blah, at least a fun weekend for me after so many oh-so-tiring weekends. Going to celebrate Yang's birthday in Queens as well as watch the lovely Manchester United football in TGI (most probably). Oh ya, sorry for the Leo Clubs as i cant celebrate the mooncake festival with you guys, Leo Club of Penang (City) and Leo Club of CDK. Sorry, sorry.






P/S: Happy 16th Birthday, Chia Yang. Happy 15th Birthday, Yong Seng.

No comments: