Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday l Saturday

Lazy day at school, not as what i planned to do. Didnt do any homework. Arghh!! I realised that our just-folo-law Maths teacher got influenced by us already. (Thank you, Tian!!) He knows how to get crazy with students and gives up on those who are not willing to follow his lesson. Gosh!! Went home to sleep in the afternoon since there's no activity for me. Sis came back. Night went to tuition as usual, boring today. haha.

Tomorrow is the School Service Project for the Leo Club of Chung Ling High School (joint project with Action Group). While 2008 CLHS Young Enterprise, Ozio Enterprise will be officially liquidated tomorrow, shareholders are welcomed to witness this event. I might upload our annual report for you guys if possible, but not now. YE Career is going to end soon!! I didnt really learn about business during my two years in this programme, what i learned most is the leadership skills (A lot!!) under my two Managing Directos. Two different characters, two different style of leading, and two different pros & cons. Annual Showcase in the October will be the last activity for me in YE, will it be a good day?? Let's see. haha





P/S: I woke up at last!! after a few ppl talked to me. haha. Dont ask about that. Btw, my dear teacher also wrote about 4SA5 in his blog. Wow.

No comments: